Reed.be is looking for a Unity developer
We are looking for a Unity developer with at least 2 years of experience in the Gaming industry to help us make Reed.Games grow.
In partnership with the Canadian series “Riftworld”, we are in a one-year-long development process to build a mobile game with a team of 6. This position is about co-leading the game development with our CTO, so be in-house at our studio in Marcinelle (Charleroi).
The contract would start for a 6-month period that would be renewable for another 6 months following the advancement of the project.
The project is PVP, asynchronous, 2D and Mobile.
The skills and profile we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Unity (C#).
- Understanding and knowledge on visual effects (FX, particules).
- Game design & balancing skills.
- A good team mate. Reed is a small team with a lot of interaction.
- Experience in the industry is good, but we are open to other kinds of experience.
- Have a taste for nice and smooth interfaces.
- Be a game lover – any form of game.
- You are passionate and you want to achieve something great in every detail.
- A good offer on a long contract (Freelance or CDD).
- A collaboration with a group of talented people in various fields: UX/UI, Web, Mobile, VR, 3D, Animations, Marketing Strategy.
- A perspective to join us for the long term. The job is new and we want to develop Reed.Games. We are searching for a long-term relationship.
- Free Cécémel in the morning.
- Possibilities to split days in the office and remotely.
We are a great team, we do great work, we don’t have a website (yet). So if you want to know more about us and what we do, let’s meet.